We are a newborn website, springing to life with the belief and conviction that we have the awesome opportunity to help America now fulfill the promise for which the American Revolutionaries fought their war of independence.
- This site will challenge the past and present policies, which the rulers of American government have created.
- It will attempt to analyze and confront the essential causes of the conflicts, which Americans have faced in the past and now face.
- It will invite your attention to a concept that might save us as a government of free and independent people, winning the respect and admiration of the people of the world.
- It will seek truth and justice and identify the reasons for our society's troubles.
- This website will question the insights and efforts of our forefathers of history.
We realize this will require help, so we have designed this site to invite our viewers to comment on questions that come forth from our presentations of information and concepts.
This site will challenge America what it was meant to be and what it shouldn't be. It will dare us to think and envision the changes that we need to make to build our true America.
We urge you to read the first and second paragraphs of The Declaration of Independence - which we post on this site.
The second paragraph will prove to be especially important, as it describes the role and nature of government, what its purpose is, and the responsibility that people have to shape and control our America. Take a look.